$$$$$ Ask about our $3000 SIGN ON BONUS and $1000 REFERRAL BONUS program now active! $$$$$$
STARTING AT $20 Per HOUR
Why do our associates like working here?
- We empower our team to manage their weekly route based service.
- No one is looking over your shoulder!
- Great production based pay, be rewarded for your efforts!
- Newer trucks and equipment.
- Steady year-round work.
- 401k program with company match and complete benefits package including health, vision and dental.
- Vacation pay after one year
Who Are We and What do we Do!
LXU LTD, is an Independent Franchisee of Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions. We are a multi state award winning company providing comprehensive oil and fryer management services in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We provide fresh oil in bulk, manage commercial kitchen fryer programs and all of our waste oil is sent for processing into biofuels. .
As a leader in cooking oil filtration and fryer management services, LXU LTD, aims to make our customers food taste better and kitchen’s safer all while being environmentally conscious. We are currently seeking a Route Service Technician in our growing market of Indianapolis, Indiana to help us maintain our commitment to excellence and customer service. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In this position you would service our clients. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Keep van clean, stocked and well organized, request re-orders, as appropriate
- Assure compliance with franchise standards/policies.
- Utilize provided safety equipment and exercise good safety practices at all times.
- Follow the provided schedule each week and be timely for appointments.
- Maintain service records for each customer.
- Report any changes in management, staff, fryer oil or frying habits back to the office
- Provide friendly, high-quality customer service.
- Ensure client site is clean and free from debris after each service.
- Perform required daily and weekly maintenance on company vehicle and equipment
Skills we are we looking for
- Ability to learn and to stay up to date on latest service procedures
- Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively verbally
- The ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be able to read a map
- A valid Driver’s license and good driving history
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Early first shift work scheduled.
What are we looking for?
The mission of the Route Technician is to provide consistent, safe and attentive service to your assigned customer route. You are the boots on the ground for the business and a vital part of our organization. When you succeed, we all succeed!
Career development and advancement opportunities are available for those who apply themselves.
Applicants must have a valid driver license.
You will be working in commercial kitchens cleaning deep fryers and handling hot cooking oil daily.’
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Multiple locations
Typical end time:
- 12:00 PM
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- English (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location