- Dental insurance
- Paid training
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- High school diploma or GED
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Safety Coordinator will execute established safety and loss prevention programs within a manufacturing facility; maintain compliance with the local safety and environmental management systems as part of the consolidated management system (CMS) at the manufacturing location, and support the Risk department with the rollout and management of new and updated safety and environmental management system processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains document control for over 230 local documents that support the process integrity of all procedures related to safety and environmental activities. Reviews all documents assigned within the DMS system. Maintain records in accordance with retention matrix
- Oversees the audit of 28 Environmental and Safety compliance modules to include; scheduling, assigning, continual improvement (PHRED), uploading audit reports into DMS
- Provides materials that support required training (30+ topics) on Environmental and Safety topics and support the integration of a Learning Management System (LMS) at manufacturing site
- Ensures compliance with established Safety and Environmental System procedures by review and evaluation of effectiveness of procedures. Supports coordination of regulatory training for supervisors, managers, and key stakeholders
- Participates in the accident reporting, investigation, and review process to ensure follow-up and preventative actions are part of the Continual Improvement Process
- Drives employee engagement programs related to safety and environmental to include; EOSH committees, near-miss program, hazard recognition program, employee feedback, employee recognition program, and Aspect & Impact feedback
- Supports the Risk Team in monitoring Transitional Return To Work Program (TRTW), improving programs, rolling out new initiatives, and regulatory compliance
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Basic knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards would be preferred
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to get direction and execute plans without constant supervision
- Highly proficient in computer applications and ability to learn new and proprietary computer programs
- High school diploma or GED
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location