ResponsAble Safety Staffing is one of the few agencies in the country that specializes in industrial
safety staffing. Our company provides a level of thoroughness, personal attention, and training that
no regular staffing agency, or safety consultancy can provide.
ResponseAble is seeking an Experienced Safety Tech to coordinate, guide and support safety programs at an industrial facility in Welch, Minnesota for a 7-month project.
$31.00 an hour, per diem paid
Workday is 7×10’s to 7x 12’s
Typical Responsibilities of the Safety Technician:
- Conduct inspections and audits
- Recognize hazards, perform risk assessments, and provide recommendations to eliminate or mitigate identified hazards
- Prepare technical reports
- Coordinate and perform training on all Safety topics
- Manage incident investigations and case management
- 3+ years of hands-on relevant work experience in an industrial setting
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, capable of managing multiple projects, has strong training and interpersonal skills
- Positive disposition, demonstrates passion, integrity, and responsibility
- Basic computer competency with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn client systems as required.
- Must possess an OSHA 30.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Must be able to climb ladders and traverse catwalks.
- Must have a vehicle that is equipped to travel through snowstorms