We have been on the Gulf Coast for 83 years and our roots are deep in Mississippi and Alabama. We are growing rapidly on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and are searching for individuals who desire a Leadership role leading a team of self-driven individuals to attain certain goals. We have structured systems and processes in place to guarantee success in this lucrative career. We are hiring for an entry level position but prefer individuals who want to move up quickly into management. All interested candidates who meet the responsibilities and requirements listed below should apply. Please attach a current resume. You will be contacted via email or by phone within the next few days.
Responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Establish goals on a personal and business level.
- Strong desire to help others.
Requirements of a Sales Representative:
- Self-driven, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Must be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Trustworthy. Dependable. Honest. High Integrity, and Self-worth.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Be a team builder!
- Have a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a laptop computer with Windows Operating system.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,000.00 – $5,000.00 per week
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location