MetroNet has an immediate opening for a Remote Salesforce CPQ Administrator!
At MetroNet, our culture is at the heart of everything we do. This is seen in the way we serve our customers, interact with each other, and take care of our company. As one of the fastest-growing 100% Fiber-Optic technology companies, we pride ourselves on having an outstanding company culture and work environment. We value work-life harmony and your ability to manage your workload – that’s why this role is 100% remote!
We’re looking for motivated, self-starters to join our team and help us build upon our culture!
We believe that work/life harmony should be easy to achieve. We offer a variety of resources and support needed to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by the company
- Company-paid Disability and Life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401(k) company match dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Equipment and resources provided on day one
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development programs
- Associate perks and discounts
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- And more!
The Salesforce CPQ Administrator will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce platform, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable our growth. You will work closely with stakeholders in the organization, as well as Finance and Marketing. Specifically, this role will be expected to have a broad understanding of Salesforce automation capabilities, change management, user management, data models, and most importantly – providing the best experience for our end-users. We are looking for someone who passionately understands Salesforce, is committed to continuous improvement, is very analytical and a creative problem solver with a bias for action and has a relentless focus on getting things done.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with over 60+ Business Sales Team users with the potential to add in other market personnel in the near future.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage application integrations within Salesforce; including but not limited to Conga, GridBuddy, Zendesk, DocuSign, ActiveCampaign, and other tools.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with the organization to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Develop and implement a platform governance strategy and related tactics.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
What You Need For This Position:
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administration tasks including, and not limited to: Profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, roles, workflows, processes, flows, validation rules, approval processes, email alerts, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, dashboards, page layouts, record types, Lightning pages and installed packages
- Strong experience with data manipulation and maintenance with Excel, Data Loader and other tools
- Experience supporting large Salesforce environments with several integrated applications
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Experience training individuals, groups, and first-time Salesforce users
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Entry Level Salesforce Coding would be a plus
Find out what it means to love your career and apply now!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER