Under supervision from a supervisor or manager, provides housekeeping to an area or shift of the operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sanitation experience preferred
- Experience operating forklift equipment preferred. Equipment certification may be required.
- Cleans restrooms, break room, locker room, and office areas per sanitation schedule
- Cleans the exterior areas of the building, including windows, walkways, and emptying trash containers and receptacles per sanitation schedule
- Sweeps and scrubs the warehouse floors and office areas per sanitation schedule
- Wipes down racks, guard rails, and walls in the warehouse and office areas per sanitation schedule
- Assists Maintenance Techs as required and light maintenance activities such as painting
- Additional duties as assigned, overtime as needed
- Maintains a safe, clean, and tour ready facility
- Completes assigned sanitation tasks as directed in the Master Sanitation Plan during the required timeframe
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-IN-Indianapolis
Posted Date 3 days ago (6/20/2022 5:27 PM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8593
id=”detrack” defer src=”https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1″ data-g=”4C16B7D96A2F4EB99ECDB7C2DCD4904D220″>