River Rock Academy
Job title: Secondary Teacher
Company: River Rock Academy
Job description: Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
River Rock Academy in Sayre, PA is seeking a qualified Secondary Teacher who will be responsible for the instruction and educational needs of youth placed within the program. The teacher will assist students with experiencing success in the classroom while adapting content material for various levels of students. The Teacher uses a variety of teaching methods and creates a flexible instructional program to facilitate the learning process.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multidisciplinary team to develop/design and implement appropriate services.
- Provide appropriate guidance, leadership, and direction within the classroom.
- May teach multiple subject areas.
- Maintain student confidentiality per agency policy. FERPA/HIPAA privacy rule regulations, and student/counselor confidentiality.
Eligible River Rock Academy Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
River Rock Academy is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved licensed academic school and private provider serving elementary regular education and special education students grades 1-6, special education for secondary students grades 7-12, and alternative education services for students grades 6-12.
River Rock Academy is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about River Rock Academy careers and benefits, please visit our website .
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at .
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click , log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
- Bachelors or better in Education or related field
Licenses & Certifications Preferred
- Teacher – Spec. Ed.
- PA Teacher License
- Classroom Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Lesson Plan Development
- Student Information System
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Location: Dushore, PA
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 06:30:22 GMT
Click Here To Apply