Methodist Rehabilitation Center 4.6★
Imagine helping someone walk again after a paralyzing injury. Or talk again after a stroke. Or return to school or work after a brain injury. At Methodist Rehabilitation Center, every employee helps support our mission to restore ability and hope to those left disabled by injury or illness.
We have an immediate opening for a Secretary to support our Starkville office of Orthotics & Prosthetics.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Salary $13.50 and up, depending on experience
This position is responsible for the organization, coordination, and maintenance of daily office operations at MRC O&P and/or MRC external O&P operations. This includes handling multiline phone systems, patient scheduling and other front office duties.
Requirements: * Two or more years of office experience including computer and word processing experience and managing correspondence if preferred. Two years experience with insurance verification, pre-certification, and billing or other office related experience is also a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance.
- Visual ability required, as well as verbal and written communication skill.
Methodist Rehab Center offers comprehensive, flexible benefits to all full-time employees (32 hours plus per week). Medical and dental coverage begins after 90 days.
- BCBS medical coverage with wellness benefits and new telehealth service. Employees and their families may choose from a traditional higher plan, or the popular very-low-premium/higher-deductible plan with a health savings account that offsets the deductible cost
- Dental plan with orthodontic coverage
- Term life insurance (basic coverage provided by MRC, additional coverage available at good rates)
- Supplemental cancer and dependent-life insurance.
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment (basic coverage provided by MRC, additional coverage available at good rates)
- Supplemental long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (medical and child care reimbursement)
- Paid vacation and eight paid holidays
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Mutual fund-based 403b retirement program with employer basic contribution and match after one year of employment
- Secure, well-lit parking adjacent to our building. Front door parking for third shift.
- Full privileges to the Mississippi Federal Credit Union located within walking distance on the UMMC campus
- Employee Assistance Program
METHODIST REHABILITATION CENTER
1350 E. Woodrow Wilson
Jackson, MS 39216
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location