We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our growing team here at Indeed.
- As a Senior Business Analyst you will be expected to develop, drive, and analyze existing and new operational workflows while building a strong understanding of the needs of the business. You should understand operational workflows and analyzing automation potential whilst leading work autonomously. Lead business analyst work/efforts, and drive delivery of work through efficient processes
- Work closely with business units to determine RPA opportunities by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes and automation options
- Work cross-functionally to document operational process flows
- Develop best practices within Indeed for how to operationalize new workflows with a focus on scale and automation
- Perform data analysis on existing operations work to measure and report on quality and productivity of workflows
- Develop and suggest process and performance improvements with product owners and other key stakeholders to improve workflows
Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and drive change
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Effective at building cross-functional relationships based on trust and respect
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
We are builders, we are integrators. We create and optimize solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
US Remote 74,000 – 108,000 USD per year
Austin 74,000 – 108,000 USD per year
NYC Metro Area 82,000 – 120,000 USD per year
SF Bay Area 100,000 – 144,000 USD per year
Seattle 85,000 – 123,000 USD per year
Indeed is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission of helping people get jobs.Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment. We also comply with state and local requirements such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 39654