Job title: Senior Manager I, Operations (Digital Support)
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Supporting the ship from store / digital side of the business. Directs the execution of projects, work streams, and programs by managing and modifying associated project plans; creating and managing task timelines; formatting and maintaining project data; organizing and facilitating communication materials to ensure successful roll-outs and implementations; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing solutions and contingency plans for issues that have been escalated by project managers; adjusting direction based on project evaluation; and managing budget and approving expenditures for assignments where required .
Provides decision support by sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data and information; providing influence and insight on current and future business trends; conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends; translating data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives; and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business goals .
Manages the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; developing new innovations and tools for site selection and continuously improving selection methodology; leveraging best practices from cross-functional partners to streamline and improve processes; analyzing and interpreting information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; developing creative solutions within business areas to reduce costs and meet business goals; ensuring data accuracy; using knowledge and experience of the business to determine what activities must be done by serving as subject matter expert; developing and implementing scorecards and other tracking mechanisms; creating new innovations for store activation; collaborating with and influencing operations and other internal partners in support of strategies; and driving execution to meet metrics through customer service and platform development .
Drives activities and projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss, and allocate or influence budget spending by researching and integrating information and data; applying business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities; analyzing and interpreting information by using various analytical methodologies for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; developing creative solutions within business areas that reduce costs and meet business goals; using judgment to prioritize assignments; and ensuring data accuracy .
Manages the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality by providing direction and input on project business and functional requirements; providing subject matter expertise; developing requirements; providing solutions for complex problems that span multiple businesses, functions and/or time frames with new or existing tools; and partnering cross-functionally with product management, merchandising, engineering, and other groups to drive projects . Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 3 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area. 1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects
Masters, Masters: Operations Management
Project Management – Project Management Professional – Certification
Primary Location… 702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:48:14 GMT
Click Here To Apply