Job title: Senior Manager I, Technology Operations
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Want to help change the future of omnichannel retail?
Are you looking for a unique and visible customer experience role in a Fortune 1 company? To continue to delight and exceed our customer’s expectations at Walmart, we are committed to making the customer our #1 priority.
As part of Walmart’s Omni Fulfillment organization, you will value customer time and seek to protect it. We are looking for a customer-obsessed leader who thrives in ambiguity and change and has a passion for data-based analysis. You will lead initiatives focused on customer experience and self-service, minimizing customer effort when required and enabling an empowering experience for our customer. You will own roadmaps and collaborate with Product and Technology teams to deliver best-in-class solutions for a frictionless and consistent experience. The work you lead will touch millions of customers across our online and stores experiences.
You will be an advocate for the customer experience and defect elimination. You will use research to understand customer needs and pain points. You will build strategic roadmaps and use your ability to work across business owners, product management, UX and engineering teams to improve our products and promote a customer- and defect-obsessed mindset. Finally, you will tie it all together by diving into analytics to measure performance and apply insights back into the business and products.
What You’ll Do
- Project Identification and Prioritization: Identify and address improvement opportunities, demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous improvement; conduct competitive assessments, develop business cases, and set objectives and KPIs for the customer experience
- Benefit Quantification: Create the case for change through analysis of financial and operational metrics, customer data, and competitive benchmarking
- Roadmap Ownership: Develop roadmaps to deliver self-service capabilities across the order life cycle in areas such as order tracking & visibility, returns & exchanges, or canceling & editing orders
- Collaboration: Define and lead requirements with key partners (product management, design, and engineering), championing experience improvements, sharing best practices and promoting standardization across the customer experience
- Results and Accountability: Define business objectives and measure progress in achieving results; demonstrate strong commitment towards goals and driving complex projects focused on reducing customer contacts, improving cost, quality, customer experience, and delivering bottom line savings
- 5 years of experience in business or product operations & strategy, process improvement, or related fields
- Strong oral and written communication skills – including the ability to develop and deliver complex messages in a simple, actionable way
- Strong analytical skills – creative problem-solver that can leverage sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced, and actionable analysis
- Proven ability to bridge data with business insights to drive relevant, actionable output
- Team player who is a self-starter and able to thrive in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Customer-centric & curious: passionate improving the Walmart customer experience • Previous eCommerce or Retail experience; operations or customer experience roles a plus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position.
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years’ technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years’ technical program management experience OR 8 years’ technical program management experience.
About the Omni Fulfillment Experience Team
Walmart’s Omni Fulfillment Experience team is committed to identifying and visualizing customer defects and friction, and to elevating the voice of the customer to drive meaningful improvements. This role will underpin efforts to transform customers’ Walmart shopping experience by making customer data and insights easy to access and understand, and by identifying and measuring customer experience improvement opportunities.
We are looking for a customer- and data-obsessed individual who thrives in ambiguity, has innate curiosity to explore and learn, and has a passion for data. The work you lead will touch millions of customers across our online and stores experiences.
Our team has broad reach, high exposure, and deep impact. We work cross-functionally across many areas of the business (think: supply chain, store operations, product, marketing, finance, customer care) and get a unique view of what it takes to run a successful omni-channel retailer.
Walmart helps people around the world save money and live better — anytime and anywhere — in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 260 million customers and members visit our more than 11,000 stores under 71 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 sales of approximately $486 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide.
Our purpose of saving people money so they can live better is based on our core values and culture of service to the customer; respect for the individual; strive for excellence; and act with integrity. Our strategy to deliver on this commitment is founded on the objectives of making every day easier for busy families; changing how we work; delivering results and operating with discipline; and being the most trusted retailer. Our ultimate success depends on creating shared value for all stakeholders: customers, associates, communities and shareholders.
We are at a unique point in our company history and in the history of retail. We are changing our way of thinking and working as we develop a truly omnichannel customer experience and organization. We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join us on that journey.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business,information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 4 years’ experience inproject management, program management, program operations, or related area. Option 2: 6 years’ experience in project management, programmanagement, program operations, or related area.1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 3 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.
Primary Location… 702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:30:32 GMT
Click Here To Apply