Job title: Senior Manager II, Finance – Walmart Business
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Walmart Business is a new initiative to save businesses and nonprofits time, money and hassle so they can focus on their missions. Our aim is to leverage existing Walmart assets and build new capabilities to serve organizational buyers. We’re bringing together the Every Day Low Prices, assortment, omnichannel capabilities, store footprint and community presence of Walmart with new experiences and functionality tailored to the unique needs of organizations.
Our team is currently seeking a Finance Senior Manager to play a unique role supporting Walmart Business in early stages of growth. The role will span across many finance functions including FP&A, commercial analytics, decision support and strategic initiatives. The person who fulfills this role will be integral part of finance team and work closely with the business team to ensure the success of this new venture. This is a unique chance to be an “intrapreneur” and get involved early in the lifecycle of a strategic initiative of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the business to translate the business strategy into a financial plan
- Support long range and annual planning processes
- Perform ad hoc analysis, including financial modeling and data analysis, to develop operational and strategic insights across the site merchandising, operations, marketing, membership, and services teams
- Develop and own forecasting and tracking materials to drive the day-to-day performance of the business
- Work with cross-functional finance teams to define and measure the enterprise impact of Walmart Business
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving customer-centric actions that improve the business.
- Operating with agility while effectively leveraging corporate structure to achieve goals.
- Supporting the development of robust LRP and AOP financials.
- Implementing an agile and thorough forecasting process that supports the speed of the business.
- Building business cases to evaluate the tradeoffs between different strategic and operational choices.
- Gaining support from the broader Walmart enterprise by engaging with cross-functional teams, leadership, and key stakeholders.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You operate with customer centricity at the forefront and inspire others to do the same.
- You have experience working in multiple business areas /functions/segments at Walmart, including eCommerce.
- You are a big picture thinker who can also dive deep, connecting the strategy to the detailed financials and accounting flows.
- You have strong P&L experience and act as a true partner to the business.
- You use numbers to build a story by finding new opportunities or patterns to explain the ‘what’ and ‘why’ behind performance.
- You are data-driven with an analytical ability to synthesize information, triangulate findings, and make reasonable assumptions.
- You have strong people and communication skills to connect authentically with internal stakeholders.
- You have excellent judgment and the ability to interface with and influence senior executives.
- You are curious, proactive, and comfortable working in unstructured environments
- You can recognize priorities changing and shift to accommodate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area
- 1+ years of experience leading and completing cross-functional projects
- 1+ years of senior leadership decision support and influencing experience
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Detail and results-oriented with sense of urgency
- Experience in eCommerce and/or Retail
- Masters in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location… 2403 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:31:02 GMT
Click Here To Apply