Why you will love this job:
- Fun, creative, innovative office and fantastic, collaborative team!
- Terrific downtown Greenville location without downtown parking issues. Plenty of food and shopping within walking distance.
- Ideal role for someone who loves details, thrives in creative process, loves a challenge, enjoys client interaction and has the organizational and leadership skills involved in project management.
Salary: $75,000 – $85,000
What your future day will look like:
- Guide clients through decision making process to align with the overall strategy of the design and installation process.
- Manage the project to include timeline, milestones, deliverables and budget.
- Lead client meetings and act as liaison with client and creative design team.
- Communicate and update clients on the status of the project.
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Strong employee medical plan
- 401K with company match
Type: Direct Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in project management with construction/architect/interior design or creative agency
- Background in creative design for user experience (both digital and tangible) preferred.
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Project Manager, Location: Greenville, SC – 29603