Job title: SERVICE ADVISOR COLUMBUS AUTO GROUP
Company: P4 Automotive
Job description: Weekly Salary Plus bonus
Columbus Auto Group is one of the fastest Growing Dealership Groups in Indiana. We aren’t like any other car dealership and we’re extremely proud of that distinction. We are in need of experienced Service Advisors for all locations. All though experience is preferred we are willing to train the right candidate. We are looking for self-motivated, professional individuals who love helping people and creating an experience that our customers will never forget. Organization, Follow Through, and a great work ethic are traits we are looking for. A positive attitude that believes in teamwork is a must. The best part? For those that display the right aptitude, there is plenty of advancement and promotion within our group if that is something you are looking for. We are looking for enthusiastic people that want to grow with us and value the work that is needed to create a World Class Organization.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Paid time off and vacation
- 401 K
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Team Atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that customers a prompt and courteous greeting the minute they arrive.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer is taken care of with the utmost care.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company standards.
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to optimize customer experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to succeed
- Goal and solutions-oriented
- Ability to adapt, learn and execute in a fast-paced team environment
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of vehicle systems and operations
- Computer skills/knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Columbus, IN
Job date: Sun, 21 May 2023 07:51:35 GMT
Click Here To Apply