WE WILL TRAIN MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS!!
JOB INCLUDES $600 WORTH OF TOOLS FOR NEW APPRENTICES!!
- Performs general repairs and services in all maintenance related disciplines, including; carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, minor electrical, finish work, painting, HVAC, etc.
- With direction from a supervisor, prioritize work orders, handle urgent requests and complete any and all assigned preventative maintenance work and procedures
- Helps to ensure all shop repair and maintenance policies, procedures, SOP’s, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced including safety systems and standards
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching and lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis. On occasion, may be required to lift items weighing 50 to 100 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Strong organizational skills. Must maintain accurate, complete records of work done, work requested, and work in progress
- A desire to work in a performance based environment.
- Maintain an Excellent CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) – a MUST!!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Bonus pay programs
- Paid uniform service
- On-the-job training
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation possibilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mountville, PA 17554: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location