- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Disability insurance
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills
Applicants should have strong organizational skills, be able to communicate with a wide range of internal & external customers, and possess strong computer skills.
Regular duties will include:
- Overseeing Shipping, Receiving, & Warehouse operations.
- Managing and training of new and existing team members.
- Developing and managing key performance indicators (KPI’s) relating to accurate and timely distribution & receiving.
- Validation of accurate shipping quotes
- Identifying and developing improvements to existing processes within assigned areas of control.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Generally 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday. No evenings, weekends or holidays required!
Compensation: This position is paid on a salary basis with annual compensation ranging from $65,000/year – $75,000/year for qualified candidates. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Benefits:We offer a full benefits package that includes multiple health insurance plans for you to choose from, dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, Health Savings Account with company match, paid time off, and many other perks (including season tickets to sporting events and access to company-owned vacation rental properties).
Apply Online Today!
Comprehensive and diverse Medical Plans
Company Paid Life Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Both Health and Dependent Care)
Employee Assistance Program
Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
Paid Time Off including vacation pay, sick pay and holidays