Site Construction Monitoring Quality Control Surveillance.
Phoventus is a consulting firm specializing in solar, battery storage and wind energy. We deliver outstanding service to our clients.
Our client an international developer of Solar and Wind projects has engaged us to assist in the development of projects across the USA.
The first to projects requiring monitoring services are in Crossett Arkansas and Delta Mississippi.
- Experience in construction for renewable energy
- Prepare required reports for the Project
- Monitor and ensure proper supply execution until fulfillment of contractual delivery date
- Supervise Supplier’s quality control activities
- Review all necessary documentation and certificates
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements
- Post Secondary – Technical Training
- Genuine passion for the renewable energy sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Attention to details
- Able to work independently
- Valid drivers’ licence
As with all careers in the construction industry, safety is the top priority. While on the construction site, you must be aware of and comply with all relevant safety policy and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location