Quality Community Services
Health Benefits! $400 Paid Monthly Towards Your Benefits Package!
Paid Orientation and Training!
Referral Hire on Bonus! Tell your friends about us!
Quality Community Services, Inc. serves clients with intellectual disabilities in group homes, waiver homes, and day programming. At this time, we are looking for individuals to fill the role of Site Coordinator (SC) for our group and waiver homes.
The Site Coordinator will oversee and assist in the implementation of all home operations including client activities, treatment plans, program planning, etc.; assuring quality services through day-to-day monitoring, direction and “hands on” leadership. As a member of the management team, the SC is responsible for the safety and security of the home and its clients.
We are looking for those who are organized, self-motivators, compassionate, and reliable.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to undergo a TB test, and pass a physical, drug screening, and background check
- Previous management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location