Tired of working long hours and getting paid the bare minimum? Look no further, Fluent Solar is growing rapidly and looking for hardworking Sales Representatives that are ready to make some good money and grow within a company!
We are currently seeking a Solar Sales Closer to help handle our excess leads. Solar Sales Closers are responsible for traveling to already scheduled appointments to inform prospective customers about the benefits of renewable energy. We will provide the necessary leads, training, and tools to ensure success in your position.
Why join our Team?
At Fluent Solar, we are growing rapidly. We are looking for people who fit our culture of growth and development. We also allow families to approach financial freedom through utility cost savings.
From day one, Solar Sales Closers will be provided with the tools necessary to rapidly meet their professional and financial goals. A step-by-step development program guides new sales closers to success at this opportunity. Once the sales process is mastered, Fluent always finds their candidates from our internal sales force for management opportunities. There is no ceiling to the growth benefits.
- Attend 2-3 weekly sales training.
- Compete in office and company-wide competitions.
- Solar Sales Closers travel to scheduled solar consultations, educate clients about renewable energy, and walk customers through the solar sales process.
- Earn your spot on our annual Fluent charity trip, and vacation
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Qualify and close homeowners that meet the appropriate criteria
- Meet individual and team sales goals.
- Manage an organized calendar and attend scheduled appointments set by Fluent.
- Primarily focused on pitching and closing sales in homes with potential to knock on doors at times.
Expectations and Critical Skill Sets
- Operate outside of an office environment but within your assigned sales area.
- Must be able to meet with clients at times that work best with their schedules. Accommodating evening and Saturday appointments will be required.
- Proven track record of field sales experience.
- Able to handle mature conversations with customers, vendors, and other employees in a respectful format.
- Must have access to a vehicle and smartphone at all times.
- Self-motivated, competitive, and a problem solver
- Company and team incentives and bonuses (swag, paid vacations, gift cards, etc.)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay and managers who want you to succeed!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Door-to-door: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road