Job title: Specialist-Logistics I Fulltime Evenings
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Work Schedule: 3:00pm to 11:30pm Monday to Friday, every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation. Facilitates requisitions, inventory management, receiving, and projects. Ensures orders are filled timely and accurately. Verifies product by description, item number, and quantity. Inspects products for damage, expiration, and proper packaging. Performs cycle counts and physical inventories in an accurate and efficient manner. Coordinates the availability and delivery of products, to include equipment, mail and/or linen. Provides excellent customer service. Ensures aisle/storeroom maintenance and cleanliness is constantly maintained. Effectively applies the Warehouse Management System (WMS) or Lawson to document all order filling and stocking activity. This position may require on-call rotation and weekend coverage. This position may require operating a company vehicle.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Require 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- 1 plus years of experience in order stocking and filling is preferred.
- Some assignments may be required to obtain Material Handling Safety Training certification within 30 days of hire.
- Some assignments may require the ability to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment.
- Requires long periods of standing and heavy pushing and pulling.
- Requires the continuous ability to: lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist; lift up to 20 pounds from waist to over-the-head; carry up to 25 pounds.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:45:05 GMT
Click Here To Apply