Rose City Nursing and Rehab 2.2★
Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for our skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for organizing and providing speech-language services to facilitate rehabilitation.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus*
- Conditions Apply
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- To provide quality speech therapy services and initiate referrals when appropriate, in accordance with established standards of practice, therapy department procedures and productivity standards
- To evaluate and obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implantation.
- To develop a treatment plan that includes a target list, short-term and long-term goals
- Instructs patient, family, and staff in appropriate speech-language procedures to allow carry over of therapeutic remediation and goals in dally activities
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring