Job title: Staff Nurse – Main Campus Operating Room *BONUS ELIGIBLE
Company: AnMed Health
Job description: AnMed Medical Center has 11 operating rooms whose service lines include General Surgery, Bariatrics, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Urology, Peripheral Vascular, Robotics, and Cardiovascular. Our OR does about 150 heart surgery’s a year! AnMed earned accreditation by the DNV for Top Performers on Key Quality Measures for excellence in surgical care. If you are wanting to join a close, team-oriented group of peers then AnMeds OR is for you! A better career starts here!
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient needs utilizing the nursing process. Actively participates in providing patient care as defined by multidisciplinary plan of care. Provides direct and indirect nursing care to patients with diverse cultural backgrounds as well as varying ages pertinent to their assigned areas. The Staff Nurse manages and provides patient care activities for a group of patients and their families through the application of independent judgment, communication and collaboration with all team members. Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with physicians, other health care providers, patients and their families, to achieve desired patient outcomes throughout the continuum of care.
AnMed will accept applications from Graduate Nurses that meet SC LLR criteria.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in South Carolina.
- 1 year experience for entry level staff nurse positions preferred
- BSN preferred, ADN candidates must be enrolled in BSN program within 18 months of hire date. BSN required within 4 years from date of hire.
- BLS preferred, Successful completion of hospital provided BLS course within 90 days from date of hire.
- Continues to learn and grow professionally through accepting assignments with differing patient load and complexity, clinical development programs, and involvement in professional organization.
**For current AnMed Health Associate Degree Nurses (ADN) who were hired as RNs prior to January 1, 2013, and already working as an acute care Staff Nurse as of that date, the requirement to obtain BSN within four (4) years will be waived.**
Location: Anderson, SC
Job date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 06:55:18 GMT
Click Here To Apply