Job title: Studio/Team Manager
Company: Evolution Gaming
Job description: Company Description
World’s No.1 online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual.
Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evolution is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 11,000 employees, and 20 countries and cities. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evolution, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
Evolution Gaming is looking for a new addition to our team to be based in an upcoming studio in Philadelphia, PA. The team manager is responsible for for managing the employee teams in all aspects of day-to-day operations including scheduling, performance management, and continuous development. The basic responsibilities and expectations for the position are as follows:
- Manage, supervise, coach, motivate and build team spirit
- Present new ideas and policies to prospective teams
- Work within your own team/s to produce the required results and to meet company targets
- Analyze employee data and performance
- Manage employee expectation and eventual requests
- Manage and publish employee schedules and vacations
- Establish and maintain cross departmental cooperation
- Work with internal systems (JIRA, TTS, WIKI, etc.)
- Handle disciplinary cases
- Handle and manage monthly bonus distribution
- Induction of new members to your team
- Manage projects and deadlines set by your direct managers
- Propose initiatives and ideas that will benefit the department
- Manage ad-hoc situations which may occur on shift in appropriate manner to still be able to deliver all products
- Previous managerial experience will be considered an advantage
- Excellent level of computer literacy, more specifically of the Office package
- An ability to make managerial decisions requiring independent judgment and to identify and refer other issues to the proper authorities
- Strong leadership skills followed by a professional and open-minded personality at all times
- An ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- An ability to communicate clearly with staff, communicating effectively to establish cooperative linkages among the team
- Able to resolve interpersonal and interdepartmental issues
- An analytical and proactive approach with keen attention to detail
- A keen skill for multi-tasking along with excellent problem-solving skills
- An approachable, energetic presence thriving in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- A diverse understanding of the complexity and dynamics of working within a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join our fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted On-site Gym
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 15,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution’s dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivaled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:52:18 GMT
Click Here To Apply