Substitute Teacher and Support Staff
Apply Today!! ESS.com
Lamar School District
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Do you want to impact the lives of students? Come work with one of the United States Largest Substitute Staffing Companies. ESS prides itself on the fact that we have been recognized as a leader in providing substitute staffing and management! We support over 750 school districts in the US and service 2.5 million students every day, helping mold them into tomorrow’s teacher, doctors, lawyers, and leaders.
At ESS our motto is, “Everyday counts!” We take opportunities every day to grow and better our company as well as our employees.
When a teacher is absent, a qualified substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a substitute teacher, you’ll become an integral part of a school’s educational team while maximizing the learning experience for students!
An ESS substitute teacher assists with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You’ll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- We have many local daily substitute opportunities available and you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, or internet
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 800 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 4.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.