Job title: Survey Field Technician
Company: RQAW Corporation
Job description: Description:
RQAW is in search of an entry level candidate to join our growing team! The individual selected for this position needs to be a self-motivated, professional person who can confidently work with a variety of people from different backgrounds within the Civil Engineering/Surveying field. Strong communication and organizational skills are important to the success of this position. Enthusiasm to learn and develop with maintaining a positive, solution driven attitude.
- Manage time effectively.
- To travel occasionally overnight to job sites.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Work in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships, interact effectively with others.
- Adapt to changing work priorities, understand and follow directions.
- Overcome internal and external procedural challenges by offering solutions that will lead to overall operational satisfaction.
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Virtual Conferencing
- High standards of confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Excellent written and Oral skills.
- High School Diploma
- Years of field experience as a land surveyor
- Basic knowledge of field surveying processes
Since 1954, RQAW has been providing our clients with infinite possibilities by offering the best in engineering and architecture services. Through strategic collaboration, we deliver innovative designs, seamless execution, and careful attention to our clients’ needs. Our success is rooted in our constant and intentional pursuit of innovative solutions.
RQAW strives to continuously improve our services, our partnerships, and our progressive results. Our clients know they can count on us, and they confidently return when new projects and challenges arise.
Our mission is simple: We want to set people free to do meaningful work! We’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Indiana!
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture – teamwork/partnership…entrepreneurial spirit!
- Our leaders inspire us to follow our passions through their commitment to open communication, collaboration, and versatility. They ensure that RQAW continues to offer a culture where employees can thrive and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Beautiful new office with fitness room!
- Work that Stays at Work – Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation – Flexible PTO…take what you need to spend time with friends, family, and recharge.
- Health Benefits – Medical with Traditional and HSA options, Dental and Vision.
- Prepare for the future – 401k with company match
- RQAW is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Location: Fishers, IN
Job date: Mon, 22 May 2023 04:30:38 GMT
Click Here To Apply