Design Solutions & Integration, Inc.
System Integrator – Job Description/Qualifications
DSI is a rapidly expanding company with over one hundred employees and has the following divisions – Automation, UL Panel Shop, Fabrication and Electrical. We are looking for qualified persons to help in the continued growth of the company. We offer competitive wages as well as a full range of benefits.
As a System Integrator with DSI, you will require some of the following qualities – self-motivated, assertive, dependable, persistent, be able to work on your own or with a team. You will be required to apply your technical skills in anything from service calls to designing, programming and starting up new control systems.
Education and Experience
Qualified individuals must have a High School diploma with Associates Degree in some type of Automation/SCADA program and four years’ experience in that field of study.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our System Integrators are based in the field (not in the office) and work primarily at client sites on the following:
- Onsite startup/services
- Onsite PLC/HMI Programming
- Onsite ROC Programming
- Onsite Total Flow programming
- Onsite instrument programming
- Onsite SCADA point to point
- Onsite Radio programming
Software and Skills
The right individual should have the following knowledge to be able to perform his/her duties.
- Rockwell Automation
- RSLogix 500
- RSLogix 5000
- PanelBuilder32 (Plus not required)
- RSView32 (Plus not required)
- Factory Talk View Studio (Plus not required)
- Siemens PLC (Plus not required)
- GE PLC (Plus not required)
- WonderWare (Plus not required)
- ICONICS (Plus not required)
- Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD ((Plus not required will train if needed)
- Crimson (Plus not required will train if needed)
- ProSoft (Plus not required)
- Radio Communications (Plus not required will train if needed)
- Flow Computers
- ROC (Plus not required will train if needed)
- Totalflow (Plus not required will train if needed)
- Level Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Flow Meters
- 4-20mA devices
- Variable Frequency Drives programming and troubleshooting.
- Be able to read blue prints and PID drawings.
- Multi-meter both voltage and current application.
- North Dakota
- Midland, TX
- Carlsbad, NM
- Other areas as required
No physical limitations
Valid driver’s license
DSI is known as one of the leading automation companies in the USA. We pride ourselves on hiring qualified candidates. While all employment is at will, during the beginning period of employment and as appropriate going forward, we will provide training at our expense.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations