Join the West Quality KFC/TACO BELL family and find a great career. This is a place where great people work together. As a Team Member at West Quality, you have the most important job in our company. Your number one responsibility will be serving our guest. As a Team Member there are multiple roles that impact the overall guest experience. Whether you are the smiling face greeting our guest in drive thru or front counter, or the cook preparing our world-famous chicken, or working the production line preparing our great tasting Taco Bell food what you do daily in our restaurants matters. At West Quality KFC/TACO BELL we realize the important role every employee play in running a successful restaurant. We genuinely want every employee to be successful and happy in their work.
What are we looking for in a great Team Member ?
- We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in your role through a detail training program.
- We ask that you bring the following skills to the table; a positive attitude, willingness to work with others, and a willingness to learn.
- A true desire to maintain our high standards around Food Safety, Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Hospitality. You will also hold your team accountable to the same standards and have fun doing so.
- Ability to take an active role in guest service and guest relations. The number one focus of every employee is serving our guest.
- Must be 16 years old.
We offer the following :
- Competitive starting wages
- Comprehensive training program
- Flexible schedule
- Free meal with every shift worked.
- Recognition Culture
- Health and Dental Benefits after one year and “regular full time” status
- Paid vacations after one year and “regular full time” status
- Development from within to management positions