Ability to Obtain a Top Secret
The MIL Corporation seeks a Technical Program Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, SC location. As a member of the Global Compensation team, the Technical Program Analyst will be responsible for performing analysis on business processes and software-related issues pertaining to payroll for Federal Government employees.
• Perform business process modeling for payroll department
• Act as liaison between payroll department and software development department by providing business requirements for software releases
• Research government regulations related to payroll and make recommendations about software changes or business process changes
• Facilitate implementation of new software within the end-user community
• Recommend and implement new business practices to automate or otherwise improve outdated practices
• BA/BS, US Citizenship
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with CGI Federal Momentum
• Experience with PeopleSoft applications
• Experience with payroll and/or accounting
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret SCI clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.