DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Provide front line, first level, technical assistance for consumers
- Supporting Client specific high speed internet services delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Resolve technical problems, within a fast paced, customer facing environment
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution assistance with Client service and/or devices specific issues including internet connectivity and performance troubleshooting.
- Supporting customer needs related to Client specific high speed internet services and or devices including troubleshooting, triage, and additional required resolution techniques.
- Deliver in scope support for internet service and connectivity related issues pertaining to operating system, PC, and browser configuration.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and he ability to solve customer issues.
- Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
- Open and manage trouble ticket system for user issues, Data Network, OS issues.
- Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Teleperformance policies.
What We’re Looking for
- Over 18 years of age
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- 6-12 months customer technical support experience
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Familiarity with personal computers, operating systems, software, and computer terminology required
- Technical/Community College Education is a plus (not required)
- Must have strong understanding of Communication (Data) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Access and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer