Salary Interval: Hourly
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was founded in 1960 in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills.
ElectriCom has partnered with Somerset Community College, Workforce Solutions, and the Utility Construction Technician Advisory Committee to offer the Utility Technician Apprenticeship Program through SCC. Training will be provided at both the Somerset SCC Campus and on-the-job training with ElectriCom. Multiple licenses/certifications to choose from: CDL License, OSHA 10-hr certification, Flagger certification, CPR certification. Guaranteed job placement with ElectriCom upon completion!
- Attend Apprenticeship Trainings at SCC campus.
- Safely operate equipment such as directional drills, mini excavators, backhoes, and/or cable plows.
- Safely use various tools and equipment such as compressors, tampers, jack hammers, locators, etc.
- Flexible hours, including overtime. (overtime could be required)
- Location of job sites will dictate out of town travel.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with organization.
- Routine Training as assigned (LMS, OSHA – 10 hour, etc.).
- Roadside Traffic Control.
- Candidate will also be expected to interact with and communicate well with management, co-workers, and customers.
- Competitive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ Company Contributions & Match
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Virtual Doctor Service through Teladoc
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability after 3 years employment
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance & Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Time/PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid weekly
- Per Diem Eligibility
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- Ability to pass DOT physical for Medical Card.
- Willingness to obtain CDL during program (Employer Paid).
Equal Opportunity Employer
ElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).