609 Commerce Parkway, Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Sells TruGreen services in the residential industry to new and existing customers. Channels include in-person and outbound phone calls. Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within given territories. Generates and secures new residential sales revenue by scheduling appointments to meet with prospective customers who request a quote online or by phone, and prospecting the neighboring homes. Work home and garden show booths to generate new residential leads. Manage small groups of temporary resources for designated territories. Execute multiple campaigns throughout season to maximize growth, and upsell services to existing customers. Responsible for direct customer contact for retention campaigns.
Sell residential lawn care, tree and shrub care and pest control services to new and existing customers within your designated territory via direct and tele-sales campaigns Responsible for contacting prospects, setting appointments & adhering to a schedule. Generates additional revenue through up-selling new services to current customers. Builds customer relationships, sell value-added services, and answers questions to overcome resistance and objections. Deliver product offering that meets customer requirements, closes the sale and acquire referrals. Collects customer contact & payment information for every sale. Responsible for responding to incoming calls from prospective and active customers to assist with questions or concerns about their current services and services they may be interested in. Ensure customer satisfaction by partnering with service delivery team to maximize customer retention. Generates prospects through market events such as home & garden shows, and trade shows.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Proven sales experience required
- Direct outside sales or professional marketing experience preferred .
- Reliable vehicle to transport yourself from the branch to property visits is required (mileage reimbursement OR car allowance is available)
- Valid, current driver’s license required; subject to pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record check, and proof of insurance required
- Acquire pesticide certification as required by federal, state, or local law (list states required)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to become knowledgeable of TruGreen’s products and services (training provided).
- Demonstrate consultative selling abilities, and organizational follow-up ability (described in resume through past work experience, demonstrate in an interview setting)
- Proficiency with modern technologies including cell phones, computers and e-mails.
- Ability to execute prospecting strategies for discovering and closing new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with internal associates and external customers.
- Ability to present services to customers in a professional manner
- Strong time management, organization and leadership skills
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand, and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel, or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate to Loud
- Subject to outdoor weather conditions which may include extreme cold, extreme heat or wet conditions
- Subject to exposure to animals and insects
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, https://trugreenjobs.com/us/en/disclaimer