Job title: Thrive Lifestyle (Activities) Director
Company: American Senior Communities
Job description: Description :
Thrive Lifestyle Coordinator
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv-—gain instant access to a portion of your wages before payday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available — plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friends referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Preceptor Program — Mentor your team members and receive additional compensation
- O2NE program offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training for employees accepted into the program
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Manage and assume administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of a program of therapeutic activities designed to meet the interests and enhance the functional abilities and self-esteem of each resident in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Gather social history and gathers information to assist in building a personalized plan that meets the functional levels, needs, and interests of each resident.
- Incorporate policies, best practices and community resources to continually and systematically promote wholeness and wellness in every dimension of living for our residents.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a social or recreational program preferred.
- One year of full-time employment in a Activities program in a health care setting.
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and our residents.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. New hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Location: Terre Haute, IN
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:50:01 GMT
Click Here To Apply