Join Martin Brower – one of the best kept secrets in food-service distribution! We service one of the most recognized brands in the world and we need hardworking, dependable, passionate people to join our team. Join us for our Hiring Event on Wednesday, August 10th. Walk-ins welcome!
- Offers made on the spot!
- Pay is $21.00 per hour
- 4 Day Work Week
- 8:00pm-6:30am, Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday
- Eligible for Benefits 1st of the months after 30 days of employment
- Transportation or dispatch experience preferred
To expediate the hiring process, please apply for this position online HERE
Responsible for performing administrative tasks in support of a specific department, such as transportation or warehouse.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assist with processing orders, producing and reconciling delivery documents, and service performance tracking
Communicate changes in day-to-day activities to other employees as directed
Collect and prepare information for various operational reports
Provide confidential administrative support to department leadership and others as requested
Interact with internal and external customers
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
1-3 years current administrative-type experience working with customers
High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated problem – solving skills
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently bend, stoop, crouch, reach, stand and walk on feet for shifts ranging from 8-10 hours.
- Frequently lift and/or move cases. Repetitive lifting including bulk cases averaging 20lbs and weighing up to 80 lbs
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging from -10 degrees to over 100 degrees required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications.
What to prepare
- Resume, if possible
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!