Worth & Company
Job title: Traveling Superintendent – Industrial
Company: Worth & Company
Job description: Job Title: Superintendent – Industrial Division
Description: Worth & Company s motto of standing together strong as an extraordinary team has helped build us into one of the most respected, full-service mechanical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region. Because of this, we are always looking for talented and dedicated people to be a part of our growing team.
Worth & Company offers great pay with highly competitive benefits.
We are currently looking to hire a Superintendent for our Industrial Division who is experienced in general contracting, wastewater, and water treatment construction. The candidate will have/be asked to travel and live out of the area for extended periods of time after this project. Projects will be in Multiple locations East of the Mississippi.
Traveling Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Manage overall job site and all employees at the site.
- Manage overall schedule at the site including coordination with subcontractors, deliveries, and arrival of materials.
- Coordinate with vendors for equipment and materials needs including service, training, and scheduling issues
- Manage job costs and manpower
- Prepare job site logs, look ahead, daily logs, review timecards and PTO requests and usage and hold daily huddles and toolbox talks
- Enforce Worth’s safety rules and procedures and ensure the safety of the project and crews.
- Handle material take-offs, review drawings and specifications, submittals and CAD
- Ability to travel and live out of area for extended periods of time
- 7+ years of construction experience, preferably in general contracting
- 3-5+ years of experience managing projects
- Wastewater, water treatment, and landfill experience preferred
- Highschool diploma or GED required (equivalent work experience would be considered)
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification Required (or must enroll upon being hired)
- Valid driver s license required
Traveling Superintendent Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Employee Coverage Paid for by Worth)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Policy up to $50,000
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Referral Program
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
Superintendent Salary Range: $50/Hr. – $56/Hr. (Depending on Experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48.00 – $56.00 per hour
Expected salary: $48 – 56 per hour
Job date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:00:28 GMT
Click Here To Apply