A global leader is seeking a Treasury Operations Manager!
This Treasury Operations Manager is a newly created position to help forecast cash and budgets within ongoing economic changes. The TreasuryOperationsManager will oversee the cash management function which includes daily cash management, overseeing banking relationships, managing cash flow projections, and analyzing and advising of future cash flows. The TreasuryOperationsManager needs to have experience with long-term cash projecting (using actual scenarios, model/mix changes, etc.), communicating with foreign companies, and extremely strong in Excel.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Business Degree
- 5+ years experience in Treasury Management and Accounting
- Strong Excel skills and experience with financial accounting systems
Are you ready to join a leading global company? Apply for the Treasury Operations Manager today, as this company is looking to move quickly!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Madison, IN 47250: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location