Job title: Unit Secretary – CNA
Company: Greencroft Communities
Job description: Job Description:
Nursing department scheduling. Perform secretarial duties in the nurses’ station work area, or other assigned work area. Will serve in a C.N.A. capacity as required.
- Scheduling, using OnShift, for all nursing staff.
- Set up orientation and physicals for all new employees.
- Keep track of all T.B. and Hepatitis for all employees and in-training students, volunteers etc.
- Maintain and set up CPR, IV and TB Certifications for Nursing Staff
- Complete monthly QA Audit
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification as a CNA in the state of Indiana required.
- Must maintain nursing license as required by the facility or the state.
- QMA and/or course on medical terminology preferred. Phlebotomy skills/certification desirable.
- Familiarity with pre-admission assessment process/MDS healthcare planning process preferred.
- Required to work 2 weekend shifts per month. May be required to physically cover shift if necessary.
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
Location: Demotte, IN
Job date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:53:56 GMT
Click Here To Apply