Job title: (USA) Manager I, Modular And Space Execution
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Manages multiple floor plan and modular execution teams by tracking accuracy of work product to end customer; reviewing incoming modular relays and project store floor plan issues and questions; analyzing issues to identify directional opportunities, communications, or process improvements needed; recommending and implementing solutions to issues and opportunities; collaborating with cross-functional teams to remedy escalated issues; and communicating best practices to cross-functional teams to improve future projects.
Partners on the execution of modular check in, error resolution, and finalization processes by reviewing reports; utilizing category strategy information; proofing modular drawings; collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Buying, Replenishment); identifying and resolving outstanding issues; and requesting modifications as necessary.
Works with managers to ensure project stores (for example, new stores, remodels, expansions) are properly traited by working with leadership and cross-functional teams to refine trait changes; requesting traits and modulars to meet demographic requirements; validating traits provided by category advisors; completing trait surveys; and aligning with category space to deliver on space allocation.
Delivers store-specific and project store floor plan solutions based on category space allocation by ensuring floor plan alignment with prototype solutions strategies; optimizing space allocation based on category adjacencies and given space allocation; negotiating space-related issues to ensure implementation of the floor plan within the assigned space; assigning traits to categories for project stores in the trait system; and entering category space specifications into systems.
Resolves space planning issues by researching details related to issues; collaborating with internal partners to identify solutions; communicating solutions to stores; and ensuring implementation of resolution. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field and 1 year’s experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related area OR 3 year’s experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location… 702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
“You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money-and one impacts the others.” — Kenisha, Real Estate and Portfolio Sr. Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:47:51 GMT
Click Here To Apply