Job title: (USA) Operations Analyst I
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
What you’ll do
- Oversees payroll transaction data collection by monitoring payroll transactions for Canada, USA, and Puerto Rico using host tools; notifyingappropriate personnel of the completion of data collection; and escalating any issues or emergencies encountered.
- Provides customer service and addresses customer issues by addressing complex or unresolved issues escalated from Operations Analysts; andproviding expert advice or identifying key contacts to resolve the issue.
- Validates data integrity by reviewing reports; and reviewing statistics and calculations (for example, quarterly presentations, key performance indicatorreports).
- Ensures basic functions of the department are maintained by providing tools for the management of team key performance indicators (KPIs);developing dashboards and reporting; working with development areas to improve third-party software (for example, Remedy, Aspect, FacilityOrdering Replacement System (FORS)); providing feedback to Operations Analysts and programming groups with respect to tools; resolvingequipment and software malfunctions through researching new technologies to improve tools used within the area; forecasting future technologychanges and identifying potential compatibility issues; and working with Business Analysts to ensure company strategies and goals are implemented.
- Performs project management activities by regularly interacting with supervisors, managers, and directors regarding project status, priority setting,and resource allocation; defining project scope; meeting and creating task lists and reviewing those regularly; and ensuring Operations Analysts areprepared for meetings with customers and management through mentoring.
- Identifies technical issues and opportunities for improvement and provides resolutions by using tools to research trends; analyzing data; andresearching new technologies to improve tools used within the area.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice andguidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; andbuilding commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byincorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting otherswith how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying businessneeds; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing onimprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- 2-3 Years experience in a Technical Operations lead role ( Service Desk, Warehouse Operations, Asset Management)
- Experience with leading efforts with troubleshooting IDevice Hardware (Iphones/Ipads)
- Experience Managing devices via any MDM solution
- Experience with leading efforts with Network Troubleshooting and device Imaging
- Experience with Inventory and Asset Management
- Experience with leading efforts with Problem Solving
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
- Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science OR 6 months operations analyst experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Call Center, Information Technology, Programming Language – HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Research Analytics, Using intermediate to advanced functionality of Microsoft Excel (for example, pivot tables and basic macros), Using SAP and Ariba to access and review contracts
Primary Location… 805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 07:13:14 GMT
Click Here To Apply