Job title: (USA) Senior Manager II, Business Strategy
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Directs and oversees business unit budgets and financials by
- reviewing and analyzing monthly profit and loss accounts and payments received
- evaluating budget trade-offs to maximize return on investment and balance cost versus quality
- approving project budgets that support optimal business performance and modifying budgets to meet changing business priorities.
Improves patient experience and business outcomes
- observing health centers and listening to feedback from associates, independent providers, and Walmart Health Market Directors and collaborating with key stakeholders using learnings from field teams and operational expertise in primary care.
Provides overall direction by
- analyzing Omnichannel Care business objectives and patient/customer needs
- developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices, such as an integrated brick-and-mortar and virtual care model
- analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans
- determining and supporting resource requirements
- evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results
- identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
- promoting a customer environment and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Maintains relationships with key Omnichannel Care associates, primary care professionals, and leaders to ensure Walmart Health is a preferred employer
- creating a culture focused on delivering quality health care
- understanding the scope of healthcare professionals and changes in the healthcare field
- dedicating time to meet with professionals and discuss their business
- affording associates, independent providers, and leaders time for continuing education
- being responsive to the needs of primary care professionals and coordinating with key stakeholders across Omnichannel Care.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by
- identifying customer and operational needs
- developing and communicating business plans and priorities
- removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance
- providing resources
- identifying performance standards
- measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly
- developing contingency plans and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Directs the growth of business by
- developing and maintaining internal and external business relationships
- understanding mutual value propositions, risks, and benefits
- supporting engagement and dialogue with stakeholders to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and realize value propositions and subsequent business objectives and coordinating appointment scheduling flows and time guides with key stakeholders (e.g., Clinical Operations team and technology, product, and engineering teams).
Guides Omnichannel Care optimization of profit and loss by
- developing and communicating plans
- analyzing costs
- making decisions based on financial and business information
- ensuring alignment among stakeholders
- monitoring financial information; collaborating with key stakeholders to reduce expenses and reconciling expenditures against the operating plan.
Collaborates with key stakeholders on the establishment of new or acquired businesses by
- ensuring that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- organizing and coordinating operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- identifying potential customers and decision makers
- participating in pricing of services
- ensuring adherence to federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidelines
- representing the company and Omnichannel Care in events and conferences and providing feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Directs optimization efforts with key stakeholders supporting the Omnichannel Care business
- influencing and communicating effectively and positively to build relationships and solve issues
- leading efforts around primary care that may include topics such as provider workforce management, X-ray/imaging services, telehealth offerings, and interoperability of primary care and other service lines and leading the development of supporting operational content including but not limited to playbooks, job aids, and scaled implementation processes.
Directs policy and standard operation procedure development and coordination by
- understanding and identifying issues
- directing internal communication strategies to ensure understanding of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices
- overseeing the development of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices that meet industry standards and federal, state, and local regulations
- reviewing policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices for updates to meet changing industry standards and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements; collaborating with key stakeholders (e.g., quality assurance, clinical operations) to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and ensuring policy, standard operating procedures, and best practices align with Omnichannel Care vision, mission, and strategy and total Health and Wellness vision, mission, and strategy.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by
- diagnosing capability gaps, recruiting, selecting, and developing talent
- supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by
- integrating these values into all programs and practices
- developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by
- sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives
- engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Develops business cases for new solutions, products, and services
- presenting to senior leadership and key stakeholders to obtain needed support, financing, and resources
- identifying market opportunities consistent with business strategy
- taking appropriate action to address opportunities
- establishing revenue and profit targets for solutions, products, and services through partnering with key stakeholders (e.g., finance) based on market research and key business metrics; and utilizing consumer and competitor data to determine best facility and consumer segmentation to respond to both competitors’ strategies and communities’ needs.
Leads and/or supports key Omnichannel Care initiatives, such as Value-Based Care and telehealth, for applicable service lines
- serving as business lead in meetings, such as technology or various stakeholder meetings, as needed and being a consultant of various initiatives or projects, such as technology workstreams and practice management workstreams.
Supports business and market growth of the business by
- assessing changing market needs and competitive market share
- collaborating with field leadership
- developing action plans to achieve volume, revenue, and marketing goals and initiatives and ensuring the effectiveness of Walmart Health primary care services and offerings.
- 1 year experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 1 year experience planning and managing budgets.
- 1 year experience with relevant primary care operations in a multi-site organization or multi-department setting.
- 1 year experience as a nurse practitioner with Walmart Health or Walmart Care Clinics OR 1 year experience as a primary care physician with Walmart Health.
- Master’s degree in Nursing OR Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree.
- 4 years’ experience as a certified nurse practitioner OR 4 years’ experience as primary care physician.
- 5 years’ managerial or supervisorial experience in a primary care, community care, family care, retail healthcare, or hospital environment.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Social Science, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Primary Location… 2501 Se J Street Ste B, Bentonville, AR 72712-7761, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
“At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance.” — Shelby, Project Analyst
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 07:21:54 GMT
Click Here To Apply