Job title: (USA) Senior Project Manager II – Associate Optometrist, Professional Relations
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
- Doctor of Optometry or Ophthalmology required. You’ll wow us if you’re an optometrist with an ocular disease residency with practice experience and a vast knowledge of ICD-10 coding.
- Business acumen required, preferred business owner, MBA/business degree equivalent, or project management experience.
- Experience implementing across enterprise or multi-unit clinics: EHR (Revolution experience), virtual eye care services, CE teaching/training or medical coding
Develops and leads multiple cross-functional projects by
- anticipating and understanding current process and value gaps
- benchmarking industry best practices
- utilizing multiple methodologies to leverage data in order to inform business decisions
- ensuring data accuracy and credibility
- managing efforts to support sustainable best practices and complex, organization-wide projects
- managing expectations of program and project leadership
- adjusting approaches in response to changing business demands.
Manages current and forecasted projects by
- developing, prioritizing, and coordinating project work plans
- supporting the review and selection of proposed projects
- ensuring project objectives are aligned with overall program goals
- forecasting and managing internal project resources
- monitoring project milestones, expenditures, and costs against project schedules and budgets
- tracking projects and communicating status to key stakeholders
- overseeing the management project documentation
- acting as focal contact for project requests.
Influences change processes by
- making data driven recommendations to support multiple projects
- persuading and educating cross-functional teams or associates on new or enhanced business processes and building relationships with senior leadership to ensure the ongoing alignment of change initiatives with current and future business needs.
Drives informed decision making for large cross-functional projects by
- collaborating with cross-functional project teams and leadership to identify
goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program * identifying potential risks of programs or projects and developing strategies to mitigate those risks
- prioritizing and ensuring resolution of critical issues
- developing communication plan frameworks
- overseeing the creation of communication plans
- educating sponsors, stakeholders, and executive leadership on project requirements.
Enhances project workflow by
- identifying and tracking current work flow
- establishing and auditing consistent practices and standards for project deliverables
- ensuring project deliverables adhere to standardized sign off procedures.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by
- identifying customer and operational needs
- developing and communicating business plans and priorities
- removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance
- providing resources
- identifying performance standards
- measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly
- developing contingency plans
- demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by
- selecting and training
- assigning duties
- building a team-based work environment
- establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations
- providing recognition and rewards
- coaching for success and improvement
- ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
- training and providing direction to others in their use and application
- ensuring compliance with them
- utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by
- evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives
- consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders
- soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years’ experience in business, operations, analytics, or related
area OR 6 years’ experience in business, operations, analytics, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
3 years’ project management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Managing small or medium scale change initiatives
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Economics
Project Management – Project Management Professional – Certification, Six Sigma – Certification
Primary Location… 2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
“My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut.” — Kendell, Project Analyst
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 08:57:15 GMT
Click Here To Apply