Job title: Utility Driver-Multiple Servic
Job description: Overview
Safety-Kleen Shreveport, LA is looking for a Utility Driver/Driver Lead to join their team! The Utility Driver provides primary route coverage for the assigned district as well as other districts as needed to support vacation, sick time, and turnover. This role may require regional over the road travel for short periods of time.
Home on weekends!
Covering routes in Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Lousiana and Eastern Texas
Why work for Company Name?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Paid expenses during overnight travel (Travel accommodations & meals)
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Provide safe. friendly, on time, quality customer service.
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck, Box Trucks and or Lube Delivery Truck.
- Will be responsible for mentoring and training other drivers.
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Oil Terminals.
- Will serve as backup driver to cover routes when needed.
- Ensure waste / oil is stored in safe and proper manner.
- Visit and service 8+ customers per day.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required.
- Class A CDL Strongly Preferred.
- Ability to obtain Tanker endorsements upon hire.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to train and mentor on job responsibilities.
- Previous route service driving experience preferred.
- Must have excellent Safety record.
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and attention to detail required.
Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries are a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Location: Mississippi State, MS
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 07:29:50 GMT
Click Here To Apply