Signet Health is actively recruiting for an experienced BSN to head up the position of Utilization Reviewer/Community Education Promoter for our program in Hot Springs, Arkansas. This program is for a 16-bed senior adult inpatient unit at CHI St. Vincent Hospital in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Salary range for this position is between $65,000 – $70,000, depending on experience. Competitive market compensation package. Local promotional travel reimbursed. Within the compensation package includes health-life-dental-vision insurances; long/short-term disability, education reimbursement, generous PTO just to name a few.
This position will oversee and maintain the Utilization Review Program for the geri-psych unit and serve as a bridge providing education support between the program and community through various ways. This position will also implement referral development strategies that result in a positive community image while assisting the facility in meeting its goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain the Utilization Review Program for the 16-bed geriatric psychiatry unit.
- Conduct community needs assessment for community outreach and business development efforts in facilities and agencies throughout the area.
- Serve as the liaison between referral providers and the Behavioral Health unit to develop referral relationships.
- Report to and coordinate with the program director, as it pertains to promoting hospital/unit events within the community.
- Conduct patient assessments of referral patients for appropriate admission criteria and provide referral follow-ups.
- Maintain daily census records as well as data entry for all admissions, discharges, referrals, and generation of reports.
- BSN required.
- Related experience in behavioral health community outreach and business development.
- Utilization experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of teams and personalities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Knowledge and skill with common office software applications.
EOE – We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hot Springs, AR 71913: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Utilization Review: 1 year (Preferred)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location