145 Limekiln Road, Suite 100B
New Cumberland, Pa 17070
Nature of Position: The Validator reports to the Validation Manager and is responsible for the completion of validation reviews of test reports and associated product engineering documents, the issuance of certificates and associated recordkeeping.
- Perform validation reviews of fenestration products (windows, doors & skylights) for thermal performance based on National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) standards and criteria.
- Perform validation reviews of fenestration products for structural and hurricane impact performance based on nationally recognized standards and building code requirements.
- Perform qualification reviews of products for ENERGY STAR certification.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Keystone-administered program policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Communicate with licensees and assist them by answering questions regarding program policies & procedures, status of in-process validations or other follow-up issues.
- Have a thorough understanding of the referenced standards and applicable building codes, and how program participants use certification to demonstrate compliance.
- Other administrative duties as required.
Qualifications for Position:
- Education – The Validator shall have completed a minimum of two years of post- secondary education in engineering, architecture or related field. Two years of experience in related fenestration product testing, certification, inspection or manufacturing may be substituted if deemed acceptable by Keystone staff.
- Competency – The Validator shall have an understanding of energy, heat transference, mechanics of materials, and thermal properties of materials.
- Skills – The Validator shall be skilled in the use of computers including Microsoft Excel, Access and Word. The Validator shall also have good communication and organizational skills and a willingness to learn and grow as part of a goal-oriented team.
- Relevant Experience – Two years experience in related fenestration product testing, certification, inspection or manufacturing. Two years secondary education may be substituted as experience if deemed acceptable by Keystone staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Validators have the option of working from home on an approved schedule to be determined after initial training. All Keystone employees are strongly encouraged to maintain vaccinated status.
Work Location: One location