Job title: Virtual Math Teacher/Title 1 Interventionist, Grades 7-12 – Hoosier College and Career Academy – Statewide, IN
Company: Liberty Bank
Job description: Job Title
Virtual Math Teacher/Title 1 Interventionist, Grades 7-12 – Hoosier College and Career Academy
Insight School of Indiana is becoming Hoosier College and Career Academy this summer to provide career pathways and dual credit to our students.
Our New Mission: The mission of the Hoosier College and Career Academy is to provide personalized, virtual learning opportunities to all Indiana students regardless of circumstances and abilities.
Our New Vision:
Through virtual platforms, research-based academic standards, and meaningful partnerships, we will prepare today’s learners for tomorrow’s ever-changing career and academic opportunities.
Join with us in helping students in grades 7-12 reach their true potential and enjoy teaching from the comfort and safety of your home! Signing bonuses are available for some positions.
Virtual Math Teacher/Title 1 Interventionist, Grades 7-12 – Indiana Statewide
Hoosier College and Career Academy
The Virtual Middle School and High School Math Teacher/Title 1 Interventionist will work in a team-oriented environment to carry out the goals of the Title 1 program by providing data-driven instruction in math for at-risk students in a 1:1 or small group setting. The Interventionist will monitor data, communicate progress, and collaborate with administration, teachers, students, and learning coaches. The Interventionist will provide support in special projects by the direction of school administration, which may require occasional travel. The interventionist will also be required to participate in and assist with the proctoring of state-required testing for students, which will require travel during testing windows. This is a virtual position with Teachers and Students working from their own homes using the K12 curriculum.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Performance Responsibilities:
- Prepare effective and engaging online lessons for at-risk students, based on data.
- Schedule class connect sessions for students.
- Monitor data and run reports.
- Communicate progress with administration, teachers, students, and parents/learning coaches.
- Guide and provide support for students and learning coaches.
- Attend all required meetings, professional development/ training, and state testing.
- Special projects as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Current Indiana teaching license in Middle and High School (or 5-12) Math
- Meets state’s Highly Qualified Teacher requirements.
- Has 1+ years of teaching experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new technology tools quickly (e.g., database and web-based tools).
- Previous experience in a virtual school.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to travel about 10% of the time for meetings, professional development, etc.
- Ability to pass background check requirements
In return for your hard work, Hoosier College and Career Academy offers an attractive combination of salary and outstanding benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education level.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:22:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply