The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the daily unloading/loading, receiving, picking, packing, cycle counting, quality assurance inspections and maintain accuracy of all work assignments. This position interacts with multiple levels within the organization and outside the organization. Communication is key with co-workers, fellow associates, and our customers. Flexibility and adaptability to change is a necessity. The Warehouse Associate must be able to perform in multiple areas, tasks, projects as assigned, meet company performance and quality objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes inbound and outbound shipments according to Fulfillment procedures. This includes:
- Loading and unloading goods
- Properly receiving, labeling, and prepping Government account orders upon arrival
- Measuring, weighing, and counting product at time of receipt and order fulfillment
- Marking, labeling, and preparing products for storage/shipment in a professional manner
- Recording product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records, as required
- Inspecting inbound and outbound work for accuracy
- Inputting data into multiple sites to ensure contract requirements are adhered to
- Helps preserve inventory accuracy by adhering to all processes and procedures that have a cause and effect on the inventory
- Processes cycle counts in the system according to mandated by the cycle count schedule
- Ensures that the returns are being processed in a timely manner.
- Prints and manages company documents according to procedures
- Performs required work in a timely manner and achieves adequate production to meet service schedules and customer commitments.
- Performs duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Other job duties as required, defined by the Supervisor/GM
Experience, Education, Certifications:
- 1+ years of previous Distribution or general labor experience preferred
- 1+ years experience in Inventory Control
- Valid and current forklift certification is a plus (must be able to obtain)
- Hazmat certification is a plus (must be able to obtain)
- Prior military service is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to follow safety protocol and to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Ability to remain flexible and easily adapt to changes in the workplace
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively and complete tasks in designated timeline
- Ability to learn and use scanners, computers, and software within the work environment
Knowledge of ERP systems, RF Smart WMS, UPS World Ship, Fed Ex Ship Manager and Endicia Dazzle are a plus.
- This position requires constant physical activity to include, standing for extended periods of time, walking, reaching, bending, and grasping.
- Employees must be able to lift 75 lbs. and withstand heights.
- Flexibility with hours – ability to work varied hours, days, night, and weekends as business dictates
- Work Environment – Heated, non-air conditioned, warehouse with concrete flooring.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Noble provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Noble complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you are a Colorado or NYC resident, Please contact us or Email us at people@noble to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the posted Job title in the subject line of the email.
Employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Olive Branch, MS 38654: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location