The Warehouse Associateis responsible for shipping and receiving parcels from various vendors,maintaining accurate inventory records, maintaining audio and lighting equipment in operational condition. This position is responsible to the Warehouse Manager.
The essential functions of the Warehousemanare core common functions as listed and are not restricted to the following functions:
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks for equipment delivery to local and regional venues.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on audio and lighting equipment.
- Knowledge of proper techniques for managing inventory of various equipment.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and perform simple repairs on audio and lighting equipment.
- Ability to operate a forklift, and pallet jack.
- Ability to keep accurate inventory of available equipment.
- Ability to work with heavy and sometimes hot instruments.
- Other duties as assigned or required by management.
The incumbent will possess:
- Two-years’ experience working in a warehouse setting.
- Current Forklift Operator License.
- Ability to adhere to all Local, State and Federal Safety Standards.
- Knowledge of computer systems to include hardware and software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent eye hand coordination.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.33 – $24.93 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: On the road