A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Warehouse Operator – Afternoons
Monday – Friday 1:30pm – 10:00pm
Starting Pay Rate – $23.33/hr
Sign on bonus – $1,500
What we’re about:
- Innovation -We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration -We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus -We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism -We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.
What you’ll do:
This position will be responsible for performing all warehouse functions within our high volume, fast-paced warehouse facility including the palletizing and shipment of manufactured finished goods and the case pick, full pallet pick and loading of all outbound orders.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments according to schedule in terms of correct SKU and quantity versus bills of lading.
- Assist with inventory management, including cycle counts, physical inventories, etc. for package materials and finished goods.
- Safe operation of all material handling equipment, including stand-up forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Utilization of computerized WMS (warehouse management system) for all assigned work.
- Single case pick utilizing voice-to-pick software system.
- Ensure that case picked pallets are stacked in such a manner that the consignee can obtain an accurate count of product upon receipt of the order.
- Ensure that product is unitized per CHD packaging specifications.
- Verify lot codes of assigned product, including proper documentation and record keeping.
- Ensure that orders are loaded according to standard loading and weight patterns minimizing any damage to product.
- Ensure that pallets are properly labeled per customer requirements.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year work experience, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed to perform the job.
- Six (6) months forklift experience in a fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- Previous experience with WMS preferred.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/