From $20 – $25.35 *Per Hour*
Plus Opportunity For Weekly Incentives Up To 50% More Per Hour
Up To $3,500 In New Hire Bonuses!
Outstanding Benefits Include:
*Low Cost Dental & Vision*
*Holiday and Vacation Immediately*
*Paid Weekly With Daily Pay Option*
*Annual Holiday Bonus Equal To 40 Hours Pay*
*Education Assistance_ Up To $5,250 Per Year*
*Too Many Other Benefits To List!!!*
What You’ll Do:
- Manual case selection using Vo-collect headset and double pallet jack
- Take orders to loading dock for shipment
- Shift starts at 1pm and goes until the work is complete
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Must be 18 or older and able to work Monday-Friday, and 11am on Sunday
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50lbs and occasionally lift up to 90lbs
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures (from room temp to -10°)
Reasons You’ll LOVE Working Here:
- YOU determine how much you earn as a Warehouse Order Selector. The more orders you complete safely and efficiently, the more money you earn each week!
- At AWG, we feed America by providing a complete assortment of grocery and general merchandising items to our member retailers!
- Our industry is an essential business meaning we are recession and pandemic proof!
- In this fast-paced environment, you’ll be on the move from start to finish!
- You’ll be an “Industrial Athlete” – it’s like getting paid to work out while on the job!
- AWG teammates live by our key values: Humility, Accountability, Transparency, & Serving!
- Over 95 years of grocery success – with that comes unlimited growth opportunities!
Curious what an Order Selector does? Click here to watch!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Salary: $25.35 per hour + additional production incentive. Our top selectors make over $70,000 per year. $3500 new hire bonus. Paid weekly with a daily pay option.
Hours Monday-Friday shifts 1pm until finish, Sunday 11am until finish, Sunday are mandatory shift, 2 scheduled days off per week.
SUMMARY: Responsible for filling stores’ orders in an accurate, safe and productive manner consistent with corporate policies, standard as well as state and federal laws.
Starting pay is $20.00 per hour and a top pay of $25.35 per hour once the employee reaches the productivity rate within their 90-day probationary period.
$3500 New Hire Retention Bonus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or the other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, pallets, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fills and bills, work orders, or requests for materials, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, or other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weigh or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Attaches identifying tags of labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Loads truck.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power jack.
- Operates industrial pallet jack or power forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- $3,500 New Hire Retention Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation and Holiday from day one and Sick Time (After one year of employment)
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
The work environment characteristics here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
This position’s basic purpose is to use all available resources to assist the warehouse in continuous growth and financial success.
Associated Wholesale Grocers (AWG) is a retailer-owned cooperative serving over 3,000 retail member stores with a complete assortment of grocery, fresh meat, fresh produce, specialty foods, health care, and general merchandise items. Through an extensive distribution network and nine distribution centers, AWG and its subsidiaries deliver in over 28 states. In addition to its cooperative wholesale operations, the company also operates subsidiary companies which provide real estate and supermarket development services, digital marketing services, and is a wholesale supply provider of health and beauty care, general merchandise, specialty/international foods and pharmaceutical supply. If you have a passion for retail, the drive to succeed in a fast-paced industry, we can’t wait for you to join the team! Make us your Best Choice!
Our mission is to ensure the success of our member retailers and provide opportunities to our employees. This will be accomplished by satisfying the customers’, and our member retailers’, needs for quality supermarket merchandise and superior support services. We will do this with high quality employees whose mission is to provide the lowest possible cost of goods in order to ensure our members’ profitability, competitiveness, and continued growth.
Salary: $25.35 per hour
Location: 2929 STATELINE RD W.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location