Join our team and earn $20.00 per hour!
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Direct Hire Full Time Warehouse Presort Lead in our Indianapolis, IN Facility.
2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 3:00PM-11:00PM
Base Rate: $19.00/hour
$1.00/hr additional for 2nd shift
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
A detail-oriented Leader who will thrive in a fast-paced team centered production environment with responsibility in all aspects of meeting the company’s pre-sort mailing productivity standards in the mailing industry. You are a self-motivated and vital contributor to our company’s success in daily operations while continuing to see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Place finalized mail trays into designated larger containers for delivery to Post Office or delivery deeper into the Pitney Bowes network for further processing.
- Ensure mail trays are labeled and routed correctly
- Ensure accurate and stable loading of pallets
- Prepare pallets with the correct placard labels
- Maintain organized storage of postal supplies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers regarding completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Monitor mail tray conveyor and reports issues to a member of management
- Assist in the other departments as needed.
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
As a Lead, you have:
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Knowledge of the pre-sort mailing business is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operations directions communicate in English, irrespective of your native language.
- 1-2 years prior Lead experience or similar.
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
Pitney Bowes Presort Services performs mail sorting; performing some of the work that would typically be performed by the USPS®. For completing this work, Presort Services receives discounted postage rates. By performing this sorting work on behalf of our clients, we are able to share a portion of that discount with them. Our national network of operating centers processes over 17 billion pieces of mail annually. We provide mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick-up at their location into delivery into the postal system network, providing optimal postage savings.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through training and access to various development programs
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Offer a casual and safe work environment
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
- Paid time off
- Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
- Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
- Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
- Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.