Kendallville Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Kendallville Manor Nursing and Rehab is seeking a RN or LPN to join our Weekend Baylor program in our skilled nursing facility in Kendallville, IN .
Special Weekend Baylor program; work 32 hours and get paid for 40, AND receive full benefits.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
Starting Salary: $22.50+
The Registered Nurse is responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self-directed manner.
Pay Rate: $33.00 – 35.50 /hr
SMS “LPN Kendallville” for a rapid application: 717.803.2980*
- Full-Time 6am-6pm and 6pm- 6am (Friday, Saturday and Sunday or Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse of this state
- Has Long Term Care Experience
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you’ll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month’s paycheck
- Dailypay: The ability to freely view your paycheck as it accrues daily, with the option to withdraw it daily for nominal fee
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*